Friday, May 24, 2013

Beauty and Success!

Something I live by (or at least I am beginning to) is the idea that you should “Dress for the job you want and not for the job you have”; It’s like making a statement to the universe. This is also true with life. You may not always be in control of what’s in store, but you can be prepared. To me, being comfortable and presentable is important because you never know who you’re going to meet! 

It’s important for me to feel and look confident. As a young adult, makeup tends to be part of my daily routine and whether I’m going to a job interview or social outing, I like to look my best. What I love about makeup is that you can keep it simple and enhance your natural beauty (because we’re all beautiful y’all!), it can give you that extra boost of confidence to carry on with your day and it can even transform your look for any occasion. 





I must admit that wearing makeup instantly makes me feel brighter. One thing I can’t live without is mascara. I feel like I look more fresh and bright, even on my off days. I recently tried COVERGIRL’s LashBlast Fusion Mascara and I loved it. It gives my eyelashes volume and length without clumping up or smearing. I also absolutely fell in love with their new Everlasting Immortalitè lipstick. I love anything that sparkles and the glitter in this lipstick did it for me! (If you’re a fan of lipstick, also try COVERGIRL’s new blendable lip duos. You can change your look from daytime beauty to night time fun in no time!)


As women we tend to fulfill many different roles. I, for instance, am a daughter, sister, college graduate, friend, life explorer, and young professional. Once I complete my educational cycle and obtain a career, I want to set a precedent for women to reassert that with hard work come great rewards. I want to present myself as a woman “con la frente en alto” (with my head held high). I also want to know as much as I can about the world and explore it! While I am on my way to make my dreams come true, I’m going to make sure to send out positive vibes to the universe; I know that if I put my best foot forward nothing can stop me, so why not look great doing it?



  Stay up to date with all things COVERGIRL on Facebook and Twitter !
(Disclaimer: These Cover Girl products were provided free of charge in collaboration with Bloggers of Health to facilitate this product review.)      



1 comment: